3 Day Refresh

Friday, August 7, 2015

Wow!! God has been doing a great work in me. He is addressing my lack of self-discipline through my desire to be a healthy example for my kids. I have struggled with trying to eat healthy and get active for years. With the birth of my little man, I realized that God has blessed me greatly with a wonderful husband and two beautiful children. I wasn't honoring His creation (me) or caring for my family the way I should if I was filling my body with junk and constantly feeling sluggish. Enter an old friend and Beachbody and God has opened the door for me to become a Beachbody Coach. I am excited for where this path will lead. If you want to follow my journey, both spiritual and in my health, I would love to share it with you. 

"but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
    they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment