3 Day Refresh

Friday, January 8, 2016

Hammer & Chisel: Day 5

ISO Speed Hammer.

So thankfully this is one of the shorter workouts because, man, my kids didn't want to cooperate today! I think I paused about 5 times in 25 minutes!!!! I have done this workout several times leading up to the release of Hammer and Chisel because it was a preview on Beachbody OnDemand. This time I upped my weights and man could I feel it! I did realize that I desperately need t get some new weights. 

When I started the 21 Day Fix in June, I used almost every modification, and no weights. I slowly build up from 2 lbs to 5 lbs and most recently to 8lbs. I often combine my 3 and 8 lb weights for lower body exercises. Now, almost 6 months later I am doing a more intense program and looking at getting 10 and 15 lb weights. I am amazed at how quickly my body has been adapting. The only modifications I really use anymore are doing most plank/push up work on my knees as I continue to rebuild my core post c-section.

Excited to see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment